[NCT 런쥔/RENJUN] Predebut Renjun Singing In Class 👼🏻
1. Is this really Renjun?
- Yes, this is Renjun! The name that pops up is read as "Hwang In Jun", which is Renjun's korean name
2. Why is Renjun speaking in Korean at such a young age?
- Renjun goes to a school for minorities called chaoxianzu in china, where they pass down korean customs/traditions through their generation (since they are ethnically korean and have korean ancestors), so the students there learn how to speak both korean and chinese. if you watch other predebut videos of renjun, you'll notice they have korean wordings on their stages and some students wear hanboks too! (i've learnt this from _NChina-lineT_!)
3. Is Renjun North Korean?
- There is no proof that Renjun is North Korean. Him being North Korean are just unconfirmed rumours. I think even Renjun himself doesn't know lol. All we know that he has Korean ancestors since he is korean by ethnicity and he is nationality is Chinese. You can even google "Koreans in china" and they actually have information for people like Renjun ^^
4. Is Renjun Korean or Chinese?
- He is Chinese! At the end of the day, he is born and raised in China ^^ Yes, he is korean-chinese (thanks to the users who had commented below with detailed explanations, feel free to read them! it's under my pinned comment) however Renjun sees himself as Chinese (by nationality) and calls himself chinese as well!
Also an explanation from renjunbar if anyone's interested to read:
Also feel free to debate in the comment section below lol the more info we have the more we know?? 😅
5. Where is this from?
- It is taken during his elementary graduation ceremony in China
인준이 학교 한국어를 배우다~ 북한임 아님이다~ 이거 중국 학교!