Ninja Action Short Film- Hunt for Hiroshi
SUPPORT US AND SUBSCRIBE
Find more at www.huntforhiroshi.com
This first chapter/proof of concept boldly introduces the world of Circle of Ninja, a tale of ninja vengeance.
HUNT FOR HIROSHI
Concept Film Synopsis
After a series of attacks on his drug supply chains, he sends an elite tactical team led by captain Dale Hammond to capture the unknown perpetrators.
What Hiroshi will soon discover is that his tainted past has finally caught up with him, ancient memories will be resurfaced and vengeance will be undertaken….for revenge comes in many forms.
CIRCLE OF NINJA
Feature Film Synopsis
Hisashi seems like the typical mixed race SWAT officer, tasked with doing his part against the war on crime. What his comrades don't know is that he was in line to lead a secret clan of ninja, banished by his father after failing to pass his tests.
After an anonymous tip leads his team to seize the biggest shipment of drugs yet, he realises it all links to Hiroshi, a former clan rivalry turned rouge.
Victory is short lived when HQ is raided, drugs stolen back and a mysterious calling card left - that Hisashi knows are from his former clan. His accounts are flush with cash and setup to take the fall.
Needing to clear his name, he must confront his father and the clan, unravelling the mysterious nature of the Giri that connects them to the criminals he faces. Only by becoming a ninja again, can he decide how to deal with the corruption that exists in both worlds- ultimately deciding if he's a ninja or a cop.
Resilient Pictures own and control the rights to exploit the film “Hunt for Hiroshi” (the “Film”).
We have agreed to grant you the right to view this screener based on the terms and conditions below:
1. This screener is not to be downloaded for any reason whatsoever
2. This screener is not to be shared without express permission by Resilient Pictures provided in writing
3. No permission to cut, edit, delete from, add to, change the sequence of, dub, subtitle or otherwise alter or
change the Film or any part or parts of it without our prior written approval
4. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall give you any rights in respect of any Intellectual Property in or relating to the Film or of any goodwill associated with it, and you hereby acknowledge that you shall not acquire any rights in respect of any such Intellectual Property and that all such rights and goodwill are, and shall remain, vested in us.
5. Parties and individuals cannot register nor seek to register the copyright or any trade mark, service mark or logo in
respect of the Film or the Film’s title (or any part thereof); and
6. To indemnify Resilient Pictures in respect of all costs, claims, charges, expenses, fees, damages, losses or other liabilities whatsoever that we may suffer as a direct result of a breach by you of any of the terms and conditions.