TIPS | Getting Your Kid to Sleep ALONE! TIPS | Getting Your Kid to Sleep ALONE!
I can't tell you how awesome it is to tuck a happy kid into bed after 2 years of needing to lay with her hopefully these tips help you or at least let you know it's possible (I had my doubts, ha!). to WUM for new vids M-W-F! sub2moms
1. Blame Someone Else: For example, try telling your preschooler that the doctor said that they have to stay in the bed so the new baby can get the best night’s sleep!
2. Set a Reward: Give them the confidence they can sleep through one night. Create a weekly chart, then a monthly chart of progress. Your child may even forget to ask for the reward!
3. Checking In: Let them know you’re going to come back in 5 minutes and make sure you through.
4. Be Specific: Tell them what you’re doing when you step away. For example, “Mom’s gonna go unload the dishwasher; I have to call Aunt Lala.”
5. Give Choices: Ask them what stuffed animal they want to sleep with, how bright to leave the lights, or if they want the door open or closed.
6. Positive Reinforcement: Let them know you’re proud of them.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
What’s Up Moms on:
Elle on Instagram!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.
Sleep Training,Preschool,5 year old,4 year old,What's Up Moms,Toddler